Free range chic and peeps

Free range chic and peeps
Us

Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July party

Our party went very well last night but I wish I would've taken more pictures! We had less people than we thought but that's ok! Now we have plenty of leftovers for the rest of the week! The pictures are out of order of course but I'll try to explain them.

The first picture is of the tray I painted with chalk board paint and wrote the drink options on by the front door.

The next one is of the little drink table in the front room. Iced tea and lemonade and lemons and limes

Then the dessert table downstairs with whiskey chocolate cake and apple pies in mason jars and chocolate chip cookies

Next the stove with sangria, jello shots, chips and salsa and firecrackers. I made labels out of pieces of wood an chalkboard paint and then when people brought stuff I could label it too!

The dark one is of the moon rising next to the star when Jeff and I finally got to sit together on the front porch after everyone left and we cleaned up some. It was a great night and our house had an amazing view of the fireworks without the hassle of a million people.

The last picture was actually the first. It is Jeff and hank waiting for guests on the front porch with the streamers.. Jeff and I wore matching shirts that said "merica" with bleach pens. Mine was red and his was blue. I wish we would've got a picture together but we were too busy hosting! Jeff made an amazing boil too and I didn't get pictures of that either. We bought enough stuff to make two batches and only ended up making one so we are making another one with the neighbors on Friday night so it doesn't go to waste. I'll get a picture then! How your holiday was fun too!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!! You guys worked so hard. Everything looks amazing. Wish we could have stayed for your party. Or had anyone we know have a party. I've never been to a party that looked so pretty and so well laid out.

    ReplyDelete